- 4 Royal Empurau steak cuts (150-200g, each 1.5-2 inches cuts)
- 1 1/2 Tsp fine salt
- 1 Tbsp vegetable oil
- 4 sheets nori, cut into 6 pieces
- Lemon wedges
- Furikake (Japanese rice seasoning)
- Set fish on a cooling rack in pan, sprinkle salt and chill uncovered for 2 to 5 hours.
- Heat a grill to medium-high.Fold a 12×20 inch aluminium foil in half crosswise.
- With a knife tip, poke holes through foil about 2 inches apart. Oil one side of foil and all over the fish.
- Set foil with oil side up cooking grate. Lay fillets slightly seperated, skin side down on foil. Grill, covered, until fish is barely cooked through about 7 to 12 minutes. With a spatula, slide fish from skin to a platter and tent with foil.
- Cook skin on foil until crisp, 2 to 3 minutes more. Remove foil from grill.
- Serve fish immediately with crispy skin, rice, nori, lemon and furikake.
WE’D LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU!